Make a complaint
You should first make sure that the Inspection Body is registered with ADIPS.
To make a complaint we need to know about you, and the inspection body, tell us;
- your full name, address, phone number and email address, and;
- the inspection body’s details, and;
- names of any individual inspectors involved.
We also need information about the inspection work involved, tell us;
- where the work was carried out
- any device/s inspection work was carried out on
- the range of inspection work provided
- if you have told the inspection body or inspector about your complaint
- any other details that could be useful to support your complaint.
We will review your comments or complaint and carry out an investigation. We will tell you about the outcome of any investigations.